Saturday, January 3, 2009

united airlines destroyed my band new waited years to find the right one didgeridoo

i was just in lax and i was told though tsa that i would not be let on to the plane with my fragile instrument. this even after showing that I've got security clearance to go into nuke plants, showing my instrument questioning why tsa allows guitars to go though and not a just as breakable didgeridoo. i was borderline pleading with the tsa that if they forced me to put my instrument in cargo that it would be destroyed. being forced to go back to united, united assured me that they would take care of my instrument. i told them i had waited years to find the right one and knowing that they placed three fragile stickers on my carrying bag, circled the part on my ticket stub showing where they are liable up to 1,600 dollars. united told me that they would take as good of care as if i had carried it on to the plane myself (what i always do). siting on the plane at my final destination i was eagerly watching the luggage coming out of the plane only to see my foot foot didgeridoo smashed in half. i will later put before and after pictures of the heart breaking damage that united caused me. i even pleaded with united for them to walk it down to the gate so that it could be in the safety of the cabin. i did everything that i could do to stop this from happening and then at Colorado springs the united agent began to try to talk her way out of liability. more will be revealed in my united story. stay tuned for pictures that make me sick thanks, a very hurt traveler Allan_nations

No comments:

Post a Comment